Video Tutorial of OOPs Programming in Java Volume 1
These Java Video Tutorials for beginners will make you learn core java programming step by step. You will learn to do simple I/O operations, loops, conditional statements in Java. You will also learn to work with arrays and strings. The will understand the concepts of OOPs programming that includes inheritance, interfaces etc.
Price USD 30
Price Rs. 1800
In this Java Video Tutorial Volume, there are 21 video tutorials which have to be viewed in sequence order and 4 Appendix video tutorials which can be viewed if required.
The 21 video tutorials are as listed below. Simply click on each link one by one to learn Java Programming step by step.
- Lecture 1 - Performing Simple I/O Operations (duration14 min and 45 sec)
Lecture 2 - Understanding Conditional Statements (if else statements, ternary operator, nested if else statements and "if else if" ladder) (duration15 min and 19 sec)
- This video tutorial will make you understand what a class is and how it is created.
Lecture 3 - Understanding Conditional Statements II (switch statement, charAt(), compareTo(), compareToIgnoreCase(), equals(), equalsIgnoreCase()) (duration 21 min and 56 sec)
Lecture 4 - Understanding Loops (for loop, do while and while loop) (duration 13 min and 38 sec)
- This video tutorial will make you understand how if else statements are used to perform conditional branching.
Lecture 5 - Understanding Loops II (learn to make complex programs using the three loops, for loop, do while and while loop)(duration 18 min and 31 sec)
- This video will make you understand how repetitive tasks are easily performed by making use of loops. You will learn to apply all the three types of loops i.e. for loop, while loop and do while loop in Java programming.
Lecture 6 - Understanding Classes (learn what are classes, members, objects and packages) (duration 7 min and 2 sec)
- This video will make you understand how sophisticated tasks are easily performed using loops in Java.
Lecture 7 - Understanding One Dimensional Arrays (duration 12 min and 25 sec)
- This video will make you understand the concept of classes in OOPs programming.
Lecture 8 - Understanding Strings (defining strings, reversing string, changing their cases and shuffling their locations) (duration 16 min and 22 sec)
- This video will make you understand the usage and application of single dimensional arrays.
Lecture 9 - Understanding Simple Inheritance (reusing the code in enhancing the application) (duration 10 min and 57 sec)
- This video will make you understand how strings are defined, manipulated and displayed in Java.
Lecture 10 - Understanding Constructors (Default and Paramterized Constructor) (duration 5 min and 30 sec)
- This video will make you understand how any existing class can be reused in another class by applying simple inheritance.
Lecture 11 - Understanding Constructor Overloading(duration 8 min and 2 sec)
- This video will make you understand the role of constructors in OOPs programming.
Lecture 12 - Simple Inheritance With Constructor (duration 8 min and 46 sec)
- This video will explain how constructor overloading is applied to define several objects with flexibility.
Lecture 13 - Understanding Access Modifiers (duration 8 min and 38sec)
- This video will explain how constructor can be applied in simple inheritance.
- This video will explain the concepts of all the four access modifiers, private, public, protected and default.
Lecture 14 - Understanding Multilevel Inheritance (duration 10 min and 24 sec)
Lecture 15 - Understanding Interfaces(duration 21 min and 16sec)
- This video will explain the procedure of applying multilevel inheritance in Java.
Lecture 16 - Creating First GUI App in Java (Swing) (duration 4 min and 55 sec)
- This video will explain the usage of interfaces and how does it avoids diamond problem while implementing multiple inheritance.
Lecture 17 - Creating Second GUI App in Java (Swing) (duration 7 min and 45 sec)
- This video will explain how a GUI (Graphical User Interface) application is created using Java Swing toolkit.
Lecture 18 - Navigating from one JFrame form to another (duration 7 min and 7 sec)
- This video will explain how a Sign In application is created using Java Swing toolkit .
Lecture 19 - Connecting MySQL and NetBeans IDE (duration 9 min and 7sec)
- This video will explain how you can move from one JFrame form to another on click of a button.
Lecture 20 - Inserting Rows into MySQL Database using Java (duration 8 min and 57 sec)
- This video will explain the steps to connect MySQL and NetBeans IDE so that you can access MySQL database through Java programs.
Lecture 21 - Using Menus in Java - GUI Approach (duration 9 min and 42 sec)
- This video will explain how to insert rows into MySQL database table through Java program.
- This video will explain how menus are made in Java and how navigation is performed from one JFrame form to another.
The Appendix video tutorials are as listed below: