| Lecture 3 - Understanding Conditional Statements II (switch statement, charAt(), compareTo(), compareToIgnoreCase(), equals(), equalsIgnoreCase()) (Sample Video)|
Complete Java Video Tutorial Volume 1 is Available at the price of :
Price USD 30
Price Rs. 1800
|What you will learn in this lecture|
- You will learn to use switch statement in multiple branching and to make complicated programs.
- You will learn to do decision making on the basis of entered character using switch statement.
- You will also learn to extract character(s) from a string.
- You will learn to compare two characters i.e. whether two characters are equal or not.
- You will learn to compare two strings i.e. whether two strings are equal or not. You will learn to compare strings by considering their cases (upper and lower case) as well as by ignoring their cases